babies

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Here we go!

Just a day after I tricked Keston into walking, he started walking himself! In the morning, when I was getting him to nap, he kept standing up by himself on the bed. And he was so proud that he started bouncing around. In the afternoon, he was leaning by the sofa when he suddenly turned around and walked to his rocking horse. It was just 3-5 steps away. A short while later, he stood up from the floor himself and walked again. He did this a couple of times so I quickly took my camera, ready to video it for proof (cos HW will never believe me otherwise). But of course I sat there for half a day ready to video, and he never did stand up again.

When HW came home, I told him "Keston walked by himself today!". Ever the skeptic, he just went 'Yeah yeah yeah. Keston, Mummy always bluff me say you can do so many things!'.

To which, Keston promptly stood up and walked towards Dada. Haha! That shut him up!

Just for my record, Keston first started walking on 24 November 2009-- 4 days before he turns 16 mths.

We have now added on to the statistics of late walkers. So next time someone you know complains about his/her kid not walking at 12mths, you can say 'My friend's son didn't walk till he was 16mths!

!!'

No comments: