babies

Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby talk

For the past 2 weeks, Keston has been becoming more and more vocal. He keeps going 'MmmmmMA MmmmmmMA' at first and recently it's become 'MmmmMAMA MMmMA MAMA' and so on. We haven't quite figured out what he's trying to say...and as much as I'd like to pretend he's calling me, he's not. He's not calling for Mummum (food) either cos it happens before food, after food...basically anytime of the day.

I'm still hoping Keston's calling me, although he gives me the 'What are you talking about?' look when I respond "You calling mummy har?". Oh well...

On another note, Keston's got his own email! I dunno why we didn't think of it earlier. We thought since his name is unique, should be able to get K E S T O N @ g m a i l . c o m but cannot ley, taken up already!!! :(

Keston's very own email is: K E S T O N C H A N @ g m a i l . c o m
We will give him the password when he's older. Heh!

No comments: