babies

Friday, February 27, 2009

Fussy Eater

Despite my best efforts, Keston hates pumpkin! (That reminds me, I still have that Avocado in the fridge) I gave him a tiny bit mixed into his cereal yesterday and he was alright with it. So this morning, I got a tad adventurous and mixed 50ml into his cereal-- there was more pumpkin than cereal. Keston sniffed at it when the spoon came near his mouth, wrinkled his nose and gave a look of utter disgust. I stuffed it in his mouth and he pooi straight out. Tried a few times with the same result and I surrendered. After I came back from washing the bowl and spoon, I caught Keston using his bib to rub off all the pumpkin bits from his tongue. So cute! Haha

I hope Keston doesn't grow to be a fussy eater like me. I hate vege, I don't take chilis, I don't like Chinese food. There you go.

No comments: