babies

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The babbler strikes

Lots of people, including the in-laws, have commented that Keston's a talkative baby. So I guess it shouldn't come as a shock when a stranger in the nursing room in Isetan passed the same comment....

Last night, after we brought the little fella back...he babbled on and on for about an hour (I know cos I was watching the 10pm Channel U show). And then he became abit agitated which meant he wanted to sleep. I gave him his pacifier and told him "Mummy go and wash your bottles first. Give me 5 mins and I come and carry you to sleep ok?"

5 mins later I came out to a sleeping baby with his pacifier at his neck! Its like the first time Keston's gone to sleep without being carried!!! HW says he must be tired from all that talking :)

No comments: