babies

Monday, November 24, 2008

Keston's falling asleep by himself! Hooray!

So after the last post, I wanted to try again to see if it was just a lucky-one-off thingy.
The following night, I again put Keston down and told him "Mummy go and blow hair, come back in a few minutes to carry you to sleep ok?". When I came back from drying my hair, he was fast asleep! cue: silent cries of hip hip hooray!

I'd like to think he understood what I was saying and fell asleep waiting for me to come back :)

Keston does have abit of an attitude, which HW says is like me. Last night I asked HW to feed him some water, which of course he hated and struggled non-stop! HW got fed up and left Keston on the sofa and just shoved the bottle into his mouth. After that Keston got angry with him and wouldn't stop crying...until HW brought him to me (I was pumping in the room lah). I carried Keston and he stopped crying almost immediately. When I brought him over to HW, he 'diao' him...you know, the looking from the side of the eye and blinking really hard look. Hilarious! HW laughed, I laughed..but Keston continued giving the diao look until he fell asleep!

No comments: