babies

Friday, November 28, 2008

4 months old already



I've been meaning to blog for a long time but really no time (ok, and abit of laziness)...

So my boy turns 4 months today, about 7 hours ago to be exact. And I am very thankful that God has blessed us with this little being. To be honest, Keston is quite an easy baby to take care of. He sleeps through the night, drinks whatever we put to his mouth, doesn't fuss in his stroller or carseat, loves swimming and best of all, HE LOVES ME the mostest! hahaha

We did this experiment 2 nights ago. I was in the kitchen washing up while HW was trying to entertain Keston to no avail. I came out and said hello to Keston and he started laughing uncontrollably. I walked aside while HW came back in front of Keston and imitated the way I said Hello. Keston just looked puzzled. So I came back again and said "Hello Keston!" And he immediately laughed and gurgled. I stepped aside and let HW try again...Keston looked at him as if saying "Wth do you want?" We tried this over and over again with the same results...and on the last time HW decided to perservere in trying to get Keston to laugh, so much so that the little one screwed up his face gearing up for a major wailing session. So I appeared and he magically went back into laughing mode! We had such a good laugh, at least I did! HW's immensely jealous and then he started calling Keston disgusting....for terhing me :)


I love my little boy. I really couldn't have asked for more.

No comments: