babies

Friday, December 12, 2008

Cough baby cough

Keston's been coughing on and off the past few days and so we brought him to see the doc yesterday. He's got abit of phelgm so have to take medicine again. We kept contemplating letting him self-heal or to medicate him. Still not sure cos I don't like the idea of him taking too much medications.

So Keston's 7.1kg now at 4mths 2 weeks.

A couple of nights ago, I finally braved touching his gums and indeed the white spots are his pearly whites emerging and not some random ulcer. The weird thing is, his emerging tooth is neither his upper middle nor his lower middle. It's at the incisors. Oh dear, we have a little vampire in the making!

Yesterday night, I finally witnessed Keston flipping. It was one of those blink and you'll miss it moments cos he was so smooth and quick. I had the option of running to get the cam or sitting still and watching. I chose the latter and so, no videos again!

Photo updates later!

No comments: