babies

Friday, December 5, 2008

Attack of the mozzies!

We got a fright in the morning yesterday when we saw multiple (8 to be exact) red spots on Keston's little face. I kept thinking it was HFMD or Chicken Pox. As I've seen neither, I could only guess. Doc says its just insect bites, don't need to put anything and it will clear away by itself. So sian, not handsome already...Also Doc says the white spot on Keston's gum looks like a tooth emerging. But its like at the incisor there so dunno to believe him or not. For now Keston is still a happy baby although he's quite distracted and struggles abit during feedings these days.

At 4mths 1wk, Keston weighs 6.955 kg.

As of 4mths 1wk (4th Nov), he has officially started trying to flip. I was getting worried that he'd never ever be able to flip since he doesn't even try. And when I read about all the other babies flipping when they are 3mths old, I thought to myself 'Xiao liao! Keston's never gonna flip, he's gonna go straight to crawling!' It's not even as if he has a huge butt!

Anyways, he's doing half flips all the time now. He lifts his legs into the air and pushes it on his left so he lies on his left side. Then he tries to turn his face around so he always ends up lying flat on his face, which freaks me out for a second until he turns back again.

2 comments:

Mae said...

Where those mosquitoes come from? Hope they heal up quickly. No pic?

The Never Bored Mom said...

No pic cos he's not looking handsome! Haha...
I dunno where the mosquitoes come from, could be bed bugs too. It's getting better cos I keep swabbing Aloe on him! :)